Yayyy!! I just got a blog award 🙂 It came as a big surprise for me, as i am new to the blogging world. And getting acknowledgement for your work is really very encouraging.
My lovely blogger friend Shams from http://shamsskitchen.wordpress.com has nominated me for The Sunshine Award. You must check out her blog. She has lovely homey recipes which i instantly connect with. I am glad that i found her blog. Thank you Shams, for this pleasant and surprise blog award!! 🙂
Here are the answers to the questions that she gave me…
1. Why did you start blogging?
Well, i am a foodie and i believe in the saying, ‘You are what you eat’. I love to talk about food and learn more about the processes involved in cooking and baking, plus the stories and memories that goes with each recipe. Hence thought of blogging and recording my culinary adventures and thus paving the way to revisit memories and relive them anytime.
2. Sweet or savory?
I have a sweet tooth.
3. If you were to go on any reality TV programme, what would it be and why?
I like to watch Masterchef, but never interested in participating.
4. What was the last thing you Googled?
Baking and cake decorating.
5. Night in or Night Out?
Night in with my family, eating and watching a movie.
6. What has been your favorite blog post to write?
My first blog post Sakkara Pongal.
7. What’s the one thing you never leave home without?
8. Where would you most like to travel to?
9. If you would have any super power, what would it be?
The power to become invisible.
10. What can we expect to find from your blog in the future?
More vegetarian delicacies, yum desserts and baking adventures.
Now i would like to pass the award to my fellow bloggers who inspired me to blog more.
The Rules are:
1. Include the Sunshine Award icon in your post and/or on your blog
2. Link to the blogger who nominated you
3. Answer 10 questions about yourself
4. Nominate 10 other bloggers to receive the award
5. Link to your nominees and let them know you nominated them
6. Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer
If they wish to participate they can answer the same questions as above.
Congratulations to the following nominees (in no particular order):
1. Sanjana Soni @ http://feedingthesonis.wordpress.com. She has a lovely blog with interesting recipes to try.
2. Namrata @ http://myfoodtapestry.wordpress.com/– has a variety of recipes, random and interesting thoughts and ideas with great attention to details.
3. Nancy @ nancycreative.com/ – has simple recipes with lovely presentation, quotes, creative ideas & much more.
4. Shoba @ http://anubhavati.wordpress.com – has a blog with a variety of South Indian recipes.
5. Vinita @ http://vinicooksveg.wordpress.com – has easy to prepare recipes.
6. Rose @ http://nishkitchen.wordpress.com – has a lot of recipes that i am still exploring.
7. Tanusree @ http://tanusreeroy.wordpress.com/ – has got good healthy recipes with nutritional information.
8. Divya @ http://chefdivya.wordpress.com/- has a good variety of delicious and nutritious delicacies.
9. Jayeta @ jayeetacha.wordpress.com/ – simple and easy to try recipes in her blog.
10. Saloni Banga @ http://tastecharades.wordpress.com – has varied recipes in her blog.
There are other bloggers who has inspired me, but due to a restriction of 10 bloggers I have listed only a few here.