I have been pleasantly surprised when a fellow blogger friend Upasna from Life on my Plate recently nominated me for The Versatile Blogger Award. She authors a beautiful blog featuring her personal dining experiences, restaurant reviews, musings, travels through this journey of life. Congrats on being nominated yourself Upasna, and many thanks for this appreciation and passing it to me.
The Versatile Blogger Award is given to those blogs that are considered to have good quality writing, good photography and unique posts.
To accept this award, I have to:
- Thank the person who nominated.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
- Share 7 random things about myself.
- Aruna @ Aahaaram
- Sugar n spice by Radhika
- Gayatri @ The Desserted Girl
- Jayeeta @ Cooking Delight
- Veena @ Curry World
- Namrata @ The Food Tapestry
- Taste of Colors
- Charisma @ Charismatic Baking
- Sadia @ Savory and Sweet Food
- Shalini @ Tale of Two Tomatoes
- Yummy Tummy Tales
- Cooking with Sapna
- Manasa @ Spicy Rasoi
- Ruthanne @ Easy Baked
- Miceala @ Easy Italian Cuisine
7 Random Things About Myself
- I like pets, especially dogs.
- I cannot bite my nails. Not even if i consciously tried.
- If someone mis-pronounce an English word, i always correct the pronunciation by saying it at the back of my mind.
- The same goes for a sentence as well. If someone talks with odd grammar, then i always correct it at the back of my mind.
- I keep the ice creams to melt and only after melting, i like to eat. And i prefer to have the ice cream as a payasam/kheer.
- I just cant stand noisy eaters.
- I blank out in the middle of conversations. I get lost in my thoughts and literally stare at the walls.
This past week, i was surprised and happy to receive the Wonderful Team Member Readership Award from a recent blogger friend, who authors a lovely blog at Aromas and Flavors from my Kitchen. Thank you for this token of love and appreciation.
The rules are simple:
- Just give the award to all the people you wish to (at least 14)
- Mention the person who gave it to you, and
- Don’t forget to include a picture of the Award.
Here is my list of nominees. I am sure you have many awards in your kitty, but this is my token of love and appreciation for being a part of my wonderful community.
- Shruti @ Cooking Diary by Shruti
- Shweta @ Ladies Bulletin
- Sarah @ Young Foodie
- Eat Sweet by Carla Sue
- Jhuls @ The Not so Creative Cook
- Nell @ I Need a Feed
- Farianti @ My Simple Delights
- Lori @ Creating Beauty in The Kitchen
- Aneela @ The Odd Pantry
- Lucky Star Anise
- Mrs Choux @ The Recipe Box
- Divya @ Chef Divya
- Yes i’m Vegan
- Traditionally Modern Food